E1: 74Y: Italy-Electronic Invoice Listing - XML Map
(Doc ID 2305383.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.0 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Italy - Electronic Invoice Listing (Updated August 24, 2017)
The Italian Government issued a Law Decree mandating a quarterly electronic transmission of the Electronic Invoice Listing and VAT Settlement, effective 1-Jan-2017. For year 2017, the first transmission is by 25-Jul-2017 for the semester Jan-Jun 2017.
Companies and professional individuals are required to apply this requirement if:
- They are not using B2B electronic invoicing at all, or
- For just receivables invoices not transmitted electronically and payables invoices not received electronically via Exchange System. Exchange System (‘SdI – Sistema di Interscambio’) is the tax authority electronic platform to which all B2G electronic invoices must be transmitted and B2B electronic invoices can optionally be transmitted
- This requirement obsoletes the following existing legal requirements:
o Customer and Supplier Listing
o Black List Country Transactions Listing
Italy - Electronic Invoice Listing Update (Updated April 18, 2018)
The Italian Government issued a Law Decree mandating a quarterly electronic transmission of the Electronic Invoice Listing and VAT Settlement. The Italian Tax Authorities have announced specification changes. Due date for filing the Electronic Invoice Listing for the second semester of 2017 is April 6, 2018.
This legislative update added:
• Functionality for transaction type TD12 - recap invoice.
• Transaction type with value TD12 is handled same as the
transaction type TD07 and TD08.
• <DTE> and <DTR> both part is taken care.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document