E1: 76B: Stand Alone Nota Fiscal(P7611B) Does not Create Records In F76B12TE When Copy From Another Nota Fiscal
(Doc ID 2305596.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While coping a stand alone nota fiscal in P7611B, data in F76B12TE does not get created.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. P7611B ZJDE0005 - Create a new Inbound Standalone Nota Fiscal
2. P7610B - See that Nota Fiscal record exist in F7611B
3. P76B12TE - See that Nota Fiscal record exist in F76B12TE
4. P7611B ZJDE0005 - Inquire the nota fiscal created in previous steps
5. Check the check box and click on COPY button
6. Click OK button to save the Nota Fiscal. Check the new nota fiscal is created
7. P7610B - Inquire the nota fiscal just created, see that Nota Fiscal record exist in F7611B
8. P76B12TE - Try to inquire in Nota Fiscal and see that there is no records in F76B12TE table
9. Check F7612TE for the same date through databrowser, records are missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document