E1: 43: Tax Changes on Revision to Receipt to Match
(Doc ID 2307418.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Procurement
Tools Release: 9.2
Program: P4314 - Voucher Match
In voucher match (P4314), when changing a value on the receipt selected for match, the tax amount is being recalculated and updated. This causes the total tax on the voucher to be incorrect.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a tax rate/area in the P4008 as 20%.
2. Enter a purchase order with two lines with a total cost of 96.72 on each line with a V tax explanation code and the tax rate/area setup on step 1.
3. Receive the order in full.
4. Voucher match the receipt. After selecting the receipt to match, the tax amount is correct. It is 19.34 for line 1.00 and 19.35 for line 2.00. This is correct, as the total tax on the voucher will round up (193.44*.2= 38.688) 38.69. There is a penny rounding on the 2nd line to account for the rounding.
5. Change the discount due date on line 1.00 to another valid date. The tax on line 1.00 is changed from 19.34 to 19.35. This makes the total tax on the voucher to be 19.70, which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document