E1 31A: Units for IC Entries are not Calculated Correctly
(Doc ID 2307496.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Units are calculated Incorrectly by R31802A
When a Co-Product that has a different unit of measure than what is on the work order header is completed on a Process Work Order - Co-Product By Product completions screen, the IC completion is recorded correctly with the UOM as entered in the Co-By product screen, however when R31802A is run the GL JE created is created with incorrect Quantity in Units (Alias U) in F0911. It is using the conversion from the Process item and not the Co-Product.
Need to have the units calculated using the conversion from the Co-Product
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup an Process item with Co Product and ingredient
2. Create the process from menu G3012 Enter/Change Process
3. Setup the plan and cost percentages in the Co/By Product planning table off of menu G3442
4. Simulate and Freeze the costs
5. Create a work order for the process item
6. Attach the parts list and routing
7. Issue the raw material
8. Report hours and quantities
9. When completing the work order enter the quantity of process runs
10.The P31115 is called for Co/By Revisions
11.The Co-Product using a different unit of measure defaults
12.Complete the work order
13.When running the R31802A the IC transaction is using the WO header UOM to convert the Units (U) for the F0911
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document