E1: GRID: MS Edge Popup Page Opening Is Too Small When Opened
(Doc ID 2307534.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Edge popup page opening is too small when opened.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Activated the preference setting.
2) Open a webpage in Microsoft Edge.
3) The webpage calls the window.open() function and sets values to specify the size and position of the window.
4) The window that calls the window.open() function is not maximized.
5) In this scenario, the specified size and position are not reflected in the new window.
6) In IE 11, the popup opens at appx 2/3 of the screen size.
7) In Edge, it opens at ¼ size and you must extend the right side to be able to see the typical fields.
IE 11 IMAGE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document