E1: 46L: Confirming Split Suggestions for License Plate Item Cancels Sales Order Line
(Doc ID 2309645.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.2
Program ID: P4617
Tools Release: 9.2
When Pick suggestions for an order line are split by license plate number and the suggestions are confirmed one by one then the original order line is split and the confirmed quantity is written to the split order line, 1.001. However after the second suggestion is confirmed the original order line is closed to status 999, the remaining quantity is blanked out and no more suggestions can be confirmed.
This appears to always happen after the second suggestion is confirmed, regardless of how many suggestions there have been originally.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Set up new item in License Plate Branch with PL-CA-EA UOM structure and activate License plate at Pallet level
2) Adjust 5 PL into a location creating 5 license plates
3) Enter transportation order for 5 PL
4) Run R46171 to process Pick request, creating 5 suggestions, one for each LPN
5) P4617: Confirm one suggestion for one LPN
6) P4210 New split line 1.001 has been created for 1 PL confirmed, original order line still shows remaining quantity of 5 PL
7) P4617: Confirm the 2nd suggestion for 2nd LPN
8) P4210: split line 1.001 is updated to quantity of 2 PL, however the original order line 1.000 has been cancelled to status 999 and the remaining quantity is blank
9) Attempting to confirm another suggestion will cause error “Invalid Next status overrides” as original order line is at status 999
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document