E1: 42: R42997 End In Error When Run For Transportation Order
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The R42997 ends in error when run on transportation orders which will split during commitments.
1. Create an item A
2. Adjust quantity to Lot B for 150 ( later expiry date)
3. Create a sale order for Item A for 100 (Line 1.000)
4. Ran R42997 and it committed Lot B 100 (remaining 50)
5. Adjusted quantity to Lot A for 100 (early expiry date than lot B)
6. In the same order , create additional line for 150 (Line 2.000)
7. Ran R42997. Order was reserved . The second line added split in to two lines . With first line committed to Lot A (line 2.000) and second line (Line 2.001)still with primary location.
8. Report end in error
Note : Client had preference 30 ( Documentation preference ) set.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms