E1: 40G: Grower Interop Fails To Write EURs And Instructed Lot Attributes For Multi-Vessel Weigh Tag Op
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Farming Activities (Operations)
The Grower Interop process, R31B65Z1, does not write data for all subsidiary tables when set up to create a multi-vessel (i.e. multi-weigh tag vessel) operation. In particular, it does not write a Lot EUR or populate Lot Instructed Attributes for all Lots (i.e. all Weigh Tag Vessels) on the operation. It does correctly create the multiple weigh tag vessels on the operation, but only generates a Lot EUR for the "last" vessel; similarly it only populates Lot Attributes for the "final" vessel. This makes the interop essentially useless for the very common multi-Weigh Tag Vessel scenario.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Work Order Transaction record F/P31B93Z1 for a multi-WT operation. Note the EDI Batch number.
2. Create an Operation Transaction record F/P31B65Z1 with two WT lines (two weigh tags, one operation)
3. Create a Lot Instruction Attributes record F/P31B19Z1 association to each weigh tag.
4. Run the R31B65AZ1I using EDI Batch number in Data Selection. Verify that the job has run successfully. Note the Work Order ID on the output .pdf.
5. P31B94- Find the work order. Review the operation. Review the Instructed Lot Attributes of each weigh tag. Note that on the first weigh tag, there is no To After EUR or Instructed Lot Attributes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms