E1: 40G: Grower Interop Fails To Write EURs And Instructed Lot Attributes For Multi-Vessel Weigh Tag Op
(Doc ID 2310912.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 9.2 / R31B65AZ1I- Process Inbound Work Order for Blend
The Blend/Grower Interop process, R31B65AZ1, does not write data from all of the subsidiary tables when creating a multi-vessel weigh tag operation. In particular, it does not write a Lot EUR or populate Lot Instructed Attributes for all Lots (i.e. all of the Weigh Tag Vessels) on the operation.
Although the multiple weigh tag vessels are created on the operation, ONLY a Lot EUR for the "last" vessel is written AND, Lot Attributes are written ONLY for the "last" vessel.
This makes the interop essentially useless for the very common multi-Weigh Tag Vessel scenario.
1. Create a Work Order Transaction record F/P31B93Z1 for a multi-WT operation. Note the EDI Batch number.
2. Create an Operation Transaction record F/P31B65Z1 with two WT lines (two weigh tags, one operation)
3. Create a Lot Instruction Attributes record F/P31B19Z1 association to each weigh tag.
4. Run the R31B65AZ1I using EDI Batch number in Data Selection. Verify that the job has run successfully. Note the Work Order ID on the output .pdf.
5. P31B94- Find the work order. Review the operation. Review the Instructed Lot Attributes of each weigh tag. Note that on the first weigh tag, there is no To After EUR or Instructed Lot Attributes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document