E1: 42: RTSOOUT2 and RTSOOUT3 Not triggered by R42565
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Application Version: 9.1
E1 Tools Release: 126.96.36.199
There appear inconsistent results whether Real time events RTSOOUT, RTSOOUT2 and RTSOOUT3 are triggered when running R42565.
When RTSOOUT is active the event will get triggered and F980710 record is created when R42565 is run, however it is not triggered when R42565 is run again in reprint mode (no Doc is assigned).
When only RTSOOUT2 and RTSOOUT3 are active, No event will get triggered whether R42565 is run in standard or reprint mode.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) P90701A Activate only RTSOOUT, RTINVOUT is Off
2) Enter sales order and Run R42565
3) RTSOOUT is triggered and F90710 record is created
4) Run R42565 again to reprint invoice (no updates to SO)
5) RTSOOUT is not triggered and No F90710 record created
6) P90701A: Activate RTSOOUT2 and RTSOOUT3 only
7) Enter sales order and Run R42565
8) Neither RTSOOUT2 or RTSOOUT3 is triggered and no F90710 record is created
9) Run R42565 to reprint invoice and neither RTSOOUT2 or RTSOOUT3 is triggered and no F90710 record is created
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms