E1: 31: P31113 Work Order Screen Gets Blank While Changing Operation Sequence Filter
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In P31113, applying operation sequence filter criteria fetch records correctly only once. When operation sequence is inquired again, grid record is blank.
Steps to replicate
1. Create Bill Of Material with items consumed in multiple operation sequences.
2. Create Work Order and attach parts
3. Go to P31113 and inquire the Work Order.
4. Apply operation sequence 10 to 20 and do find and the records are displayed
5. Change operation sequence to 30 to 30 and do find, again the records are displayed
6. Change operation sequence to 10 to 20 and do find, but this time no records.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms