E1: DD: Pipe(|) Symbol Does Not Split Grid Column Header Into Two Lines When Using Vocabulary Overrides Through P9220 Application in 9.1
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pipe(|) symbol is used in grid header to split the heading in to two lines using the P9220 (Vocabulary Overrides) application, it works fine for English language but doesn't work for other languages.
Steps to replicate:
1. Open P9220 (Vocabulary Overrides) application
2. Select the option "Interactive" for interactive applications
3. Do a search for P04571 (Automatic Payment Groups) and open this application
4. Select Portuguese language.
5. Select any field and use pipe(|) to split the heading in to two lines
6. Close this application, and open P04571 in Web client, you will see that
the pipe symbol is considered as a character and it doesn't split the two words in to two lines.
Now, do the same test for English and it works as expected. Pipe symbol splits the words in to two lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms