E1: FDA: FDA Error - Invalid Map/set<T> Iterator When Trying To Add Data Dictionary Item To Subform
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a custom application, PQ63WPM, which is not copied from a standard application, the user attempts to add a data dictionary item as a form control on a certain subform and receives an error. This only happens with the "Multi Advanced Select" subform. They get an error which says: FDA Error: invalid map/set
In this case, this only happens in the “Multi Advanced Select” subform, and this application is the only one in question.
- After restoring the par file in a project in OMW:
2. Then click on the PQ63WPM project and go to FDA
3. In FDA, make sure to focus on the subform named “Multi Advanced Select”
4. Next, in the lower right corner is the Data Dictionary Browser.
5. In Alias, type in something such as AMV. It doesn’t matter which DD item you use, since the error happens for all of them.
6. Click and drag this Data Dictionary item to the form space above the grid
7. The following error message appears:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms