E1: GRID: Advanced Query Set As Default Does Not Remain Default On Row Exit Forms
(Doc ID 2312738.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user creates a query in Query Manager in the Job Inquiry form and sets it as default, they save and close the query and find that it becomes unchecked for Set as Default. As a result, when the user gets back into the form, the Query dropdown first reads as "All Records" instead of the name of the previously set default Query.
1. Create the new default query and save it.
2. Close the form and get back into it NOT setting the query as default, and find that it is set back to All Records.
3. Then request to publish this query. The desire is to have this be the default query for all roles which have security set up for this query.
4. Next in the P98200U, approve/share the query and setup the access to *PUBLIC.
5. Next log in as the test user and navigate to the form. It would be expected to have the new query as the default query and not have to select it from the dropdown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document