E1: 42: Revenue Recognition Fails with Ship To Category Code Configuration - Sold To Category Code Value is Used
(Doc ID 2314333.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Revenue Recognition triggers for sales orders are setup for Ship To category code, and the configuration is setup for a Ship To category code value, and the Ship To customer category code value corresponds to the setup, a sales order entered for the Ship To address does not enter revenue recognition. If the Sold To customer master record indicates the Ship To category code value, then the sales order enters revenue recognition.
Steps to Replicate
1. Activate Revenue Recognition for company 00001.
2. Setup trigger hierarchy for Sales Order indicating Ship To Category Code and Category Code 3
3. In Sales Order configuration, create record for order type SO, Ship To Category Code 310, Revenue Recognition Inclusion, and Same Period Inclusion
4. In the customer master (F03012) for customer 1315, indicate value 310 for category code 3. In the customer master for customer 1316, indicate value 360 for category code 3.
5. Create a sales order for Ship To customer 1315 Sold To customer 1316.
6. Process the sales order through sales update.
7. Review the resulting RI invoice. The invoice did not enter revenue recognition.
8. Revise customer master for customer 1316 to indicate category code 3 value of 310.
9. Create a sales order for Ship To customer 1315 Sold To customer 1316.
10. Process the sales order through sales update.
11. Review the resulting RI invoice. Note the invoice did enter revenue recognition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document