E1: 42W: Fulfill Quantity Exceeds Availability" (017OFW) Error Despite Allowed Lot Status Group
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701)
After setting up an Allowed Lot Status Group (P41081) for a Lot Status Code and attempting to fulfill an order with an item having that lot status code using the Edit Fulfillment Button in Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701), the following error occurs.
Fulfill Quantity Exceeds Availability" (017OFW)
Cause: The fulfillment quantity is greater than the available quantity.
Resolution: Reduce the fulfillment quantity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In Work With Allowed Lot Status (P41081), the lot status group Exempt can be applied to Lot Status Code I and D
- In Item Availability Inquiry (P41202) Quantity Available is grayed out, on 3 lots.
- In Item Availability Inquiry (P41202) Quantity Available for the entire branch is 10
- The user enters Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701) and finds a sales order with the item that uses the lot status code
- They press the Edit Fulfillment Button
- Manually change the Fulfill Quantity to 10 and click on the green checkmark to complete the transaction.
- The Fulfill Quantity Exceeds Availability" (017OFW) error is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms