E1: 40R: R49500 Status of the Last Shipment and CUM are Not Updated
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Demand Scheduling Execution - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Demand Scheduling
When running the R49500 over different shipments for the same order, item, and requested date for a sales order created through Demand Scheduling, the status of the last shipment is not updated. In addition the CUM record is not updated with the quantity from the last shipment.
The status of the last shipment should be updated to 70 and the CUM quantity should be updated in the F40R12.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P03013. Define carrier 8555 and freight handling code BRR for an automotive customer.
2) P47171. Create new demand for an automotive item for a quantity of 10 and a requested date of 2 days out.
3) R47171. Run the EDI Inbound Demand Edit/Update to create the demand.
4) R40R010. Run the Create Demand Schedule to create the sales order.
5) P40R10. In order to simulate more demand coming in from the customer for the same item with the same request date go into Demand Detail Revisions and increase the demand by 10 from 10 to 20. Run the R40R010. Repeat the process by changing the demand to 30 and run R40R010 for a 3rd time.
6) P4210. You will now have 3 identical lines with the same item, requested date, and shipment number.
7) P4210. Inquire on the order and change the mode of transport on all 3 lines in order to create a new shipment for each lines. You will now have 3 shipments. This is to mimic inventory being shipped at different times of the day on the same day for the same item.
8) P4915. Approve all 3 shipments.
9) R49500. Run the R49500 over all of the shipments.
10) P4915. Check the shipment statuses and note the last shipment for the 3rd line of the order has not advanced. It stayed at status 25 whereas the others advanced to 70.
11) P40R12. Check CUM Revisions and note the quantity shows as 20 when it should be 30.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue the ASN does not pick up the last shipment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms