E1: 42: Sales Order Batch Price/Cost Update Incorrectly Updates Send Method for One Line Only
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Batch Price/Cost Update (R42950)
When the EDI Send Method is changed on the Customer Master (F03012.CRMD) and the user runs Sales Order Batch Price/Cost Update against a sales order with multiple lines, the first line of the sales order has the send method field updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- On Customer 4250 the Send Method field (CRMD) is set to blank on the Customer Master EDI Tab.
- Create a three line sales order for customer 4250.
- Check Sales Detail (F4211) table. Send method field is blank on all lines.
- Change the prices for the three items on the sales order.
- Return to customer master and change send method for customer to ‘3’.
- Run Sales Order Batch Price/Cost Update Version XJDE0003 over order.
- Check the Send Method in the Sales Detail table (F4211.CRMD). Only the first line has the send method updated to 3.
The Invoice Print (R42565) version that selects lines with Send Method 3 and sends out an email invoice. A different Invoice Print (R42565) version that selects lines with no send method and and sends out a PDF invoice. This causes a customer service problem because customers are receiving multiple invoices, some email and some PDF
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms