E1: 13: P12115 Location Doesn't Match Warning Message ID 2332
(Doc ID 2315764.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to do a locations transfer using a P1201 Fixed Asset or P1702 Equipment Asset via form exits to the P12115 (Master
Information - Location Transfer) directly upon doing the transfer the system gives Warring Error Message ID 2332 Location Doesn't Match. Also if a Form or Row Exit is taken from the i.e. P1204, or P1701 that calls the P12215 Asset Search and Location - Work With Locations, or if a users goes directly into the P12215 if the Form Exit is taken to Transfers the system will throw the error, however while in the P12215 if the Row Exit to Location Transfers the system only inquires on the Current Location Record as expected and the system does not throw the warring message
1. This issue can be duplicated from the P1204, P1701, P1201, P1702 or P12215 in this test P1201 was used
Create a new P1201 asset
2. Create a new P1201 asset
3. Reinquier on the asset in P1204 and select record to go to P1201, row exit to Asset Location Information | Location Transfer
4. On P12115, transfer to a new location
5. Reinquier on the asset in P1204 and select record to go to P1201 row exit to Asset Location Information | Location Transfer again
6. Transfer back to the original location and receive the Location doesn't match error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document