E1: 43: Incorrect Exchange Rate Used On Direct Ship Credit Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2316647.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Procurement
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
If an exchange rate changes between the time a direct ship order is entered and the time a direct ship credit order is generated, the original exchange rate is correctly used for the sales credit order. However, the problem is that the current/updated exchange rate is retrieved for the purchase credit order. The system should use the original exchange rate for the credit purchase order just like it did for the credit sales order.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Enter a foreign direct ship order
2. Change the currency exchange rate
3. Generate a direct ship credit order
4. Inquire on the credit sales order and the original exchange rate is used.
5. Inquire on the credit purchase order and the updated exchange rate is used.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document