E1: 42: Pick Slip Subtracts Commitments Twice with Inventory Commitment Preference
(Doc ID 2317136.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pick Slip Print (R42520)
When Pick Slip Print (R42520) is run with Process Tab Option #2 (Preference Commit) set to 1 (Use Preferences to commit) and the Inventory Commitment Preference has been setup, the Quantity Soft Committed in the Primary Location is subtracted twice. The client is upgrading from World to E1 where this setup worked as expected.
The issue was be reproduced on one item at will with the following steps:
- Inventory Commitment Preference (P40306) is setup for a Customer as follows:
- Branch 10 is the preferred branch with percent to fill set as 0
- Branch 30 is the second branch with percent to fill set as 0
- Item has inventory as follows
- Primary Location (Blank) - 0 units on hand, 0 units committed, 0 units available
- Secondary Location (1) - 500 units on hand, 0 units committed, 500 units available
- An Item Branch record was NOT setup in the Preference Branch Plant 10
- Create a sales order for 10 units
- Item Availability Inquiry (P41202) After SO Entry for 10 units and Before Pickslip
- Primary Location has 10 committed -10 available
- Secondary Location has 0 committed and 500 available
- Setup Pick Slip Print (R42520) processing options
- Process Tab Option #1 (Hard Commit Inventory) is set to 1 (Hard commit inventory)
- Process Tab Option #2 (Preference Commit) is set to 1 (Use Preferences to commit)
- Run Pick Slip Print (R42520)
- Item Availability Inquiry (P41202) After Pickslip Print
- Primary Location has -10 committed +10 available (should be 0 and 0)
- Secondary Location has 10 committed and 490 available
- Total Available in the Branch is 500 when it should be 490
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document