E1: GRID: Creating Grid Format In Databrowser Hangs With Blue Processing Bar
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user tries to create a Grid Format in Databrowser, the process hangs with the blue processing bar. When they click close, it prompts a message asking them "Do you want to discard your changes?" When they click OK or Cancel, the Grid Format saves. However, they should be able to save the Grid Format without clicking to close the Grid Format Manager.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Access Databrowser
2. Search for a table, such as F0101
3. Click on Grid Format Manager
4. Click to save a new Grid Format and notice that the process hangs with the blue processing bar
5. Click the close button and notice the message asking "Do you want to discard your changes?"
6. Click either OK or Cancel and the Grid Format saves regardless
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms