E1: FIN: New Enhancement – Address Book and Payment Term Translation EnterpriseOne 9.2
(Doc ID 2317467.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Address Book - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Address Book information and Payment Terms can be translated to assist customers communicate effectively with employees, customers, and suppliers by presenting payment terms in their preferred language.
This new enhancement can be downloaded from the Update Center under Bug 26562538: ADDRESS BOOK DUPLICATION PREVENTION for EnterpriseOne Release 9.2. Please note that this bug contains these enhancements:
- Address Book Translation *
- Payment Term Translation
* The Address Book Translation functionality has been revised from automatic to manual functionality. See 2369906.1 - E1: 01: Prevent Translation Table Updates and Correct Error Messages Associated with the Address Book Translation Records
For more detailed information, please review the following information:
- Address Book Translation:
- E1: 01: Overview Address Book Translation (P01012) (Doc ID 2317457.1)
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications Address Book Implementation Guide Release 9.2, chapter 18.104.22.168 Entering Address Translations (Release 9.2 Update).
- Payment Term Translation:
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications Financial Management Fundamentals Implementation Guide Release 9.2, chapter 16.2.3 Entering Translations for Payment Terms.
- E1: FIN: Overview Payment Term Translation (P0014/P00145) (Doc ID 2317466.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document