E1: RDA: Aggregate Function with Overridden Display Decimal Ends in Memory Error
(Doc ID 2317512.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Batch application ends in memory error when submitting it with the overridden Display Decimal (from 2 to 1) for Generic Math Numeric variable (same is working fine when RV variable is defined using DD item).
This issue is specific to below steps only,
1. Add generic Math Numeric variable (which is part of tools menu)
2. Assign a certain value to above Report Variable
3. Create Level Break Footer Section
4. Aggregate Math Numeric variable with 'Average of' (so RV variable in Level Break Footer will be RV Average of NumericVariable
5. (Report) Variable Properties > Display > Set Display Decimal from (default value) 2 to 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document