E1: 45: R42800 Price Override Adjustment GL Offset Booked To Incorrect 4230 DMAAI
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Localizations - JAPAC - Sales
R42800 Sales Update
When first adjustment has Override Price enabled and second adjustment is meant to calculate on current net price, then the total value hits the Account meant for GL Class Code of first adjustment
1. Adjustment 1[FAMT] for adjustment control code 2 has Override Price checked and GL Class Code is FTIN.
2. Adjustment 2[IGST] for adjustment control code 6 has GL Class Code as IGST.
3. In P4072, FAMT has Add on Amount set for 40 and IGST is meant to calculate 18% of current net price.
4. In DMAAI 4230, FTIN is set as 1055.2222 and IGST is set as 1055.3333
5. Run the R42800.
6. Notice that combined value of 47.20 hits 1055.2222 incorrectly rather than hitting the individual GL Class Codes
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms