E1: 43: P43060 Does Not Retrieve Cost From Supplier Catalog When Purchase Order Is Released After Changing Branch
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P43060 does not retrieve the correct cost from supplier catalog when purchase order is released after changing branch
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set Item with no cost on Branch 10
2. Create blanket without cost on Branch 10
3. Set Item cost in supplier catalog for another branch, 30
4. Release purchase order with P43060 with following details:
a. Change the Branch to 30
b. Delete Ship To
c. Change the quantity and after that click in another tab like Dates (do not use tab key to tab out Release Qty field).
d. Click OK
5. Form Exit -> Generate order.
6. Row Exit -> Open order Inquiry.
7. Amount to Receive is blank and also Unit Cost and Extended Amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms