E1: 42W: Order Score On New Line Not Calculated Based on New Requested Date
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
Sales Order Score is not recalculated on a Fulfillment Management Sales Order after changing the requested date on the header in a way that will affect the order score calculation, canceling the previously created detail line and adding a new detail line. The client is using basic scoring. Fulfillment Management Processing Option #1 (Calculate Order Score) is set to 1 (Activated).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701) shows that sales order 527844 SO has a quantity of 5 of item 60616 is unfulfilled with a requested date of 12/01/2017 and an Order Score of 40.
- The user accesses the sales order header revisions screen and changes the requested date in the header to 10/13/2017 which should calculate a higher score since the order is needed sooner.
- The order line for item 60616 with the score of 40 is canceled
- A new order line for item number 70010 is added and the requested date is defaulted as 10/13/2017 from the sales order header screen. The order is saved with the new line and item.
- The user refreshes the Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701) inquiry showing that sales order 527844 SO has a quantity of 1 of item number 70010 unfulfilled with an Order Score of 40.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms