E1: 41: Enhancement Request to develop a Report with Stock Status depending by Sell by Date
(Doc ID 2319529.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Stock Status Report (R41530) lists the locations, lot numbers and related information for inventory items including:
- On hand and available quantity by location/lot
- Inventory on hold by location/lot
- Commitments by location/lot
- Cost information by location/lot
- Percentage of life remaining for a lot - lots with less than the percentage of life in the processing option are listed in the report. Those lots exceeding the threshold are not listed. So the decisions can be made about elimination of the material that are approaching lot expiration.
- Number of days before lot expiration - lots with less than the number of days in the processing option are listed in the report. Those lots exceeding the number of days threshold are not listed. The decisions can be made about disposing of material that are approaching lot expiration.
The customer is requesting to see similar information but based on a Sell By Date. The users have to react on the sell by date in their businesses activity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document