E1: 47: Flat File Conversion (R47002C) Fails With Insert Failed (128J) and Invalid Format (4569) Errors
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Flat File Conversion (R47002C)
When attempting to run Flat File Conversion (R47002C) to populate the Purchase Order Interop Tables (F4301Z1 and F4311Z1) the job fails to populate the tables and following errors appear in the work center and in the debug logs:
JDB3400009 - Failed to perform Insert for F4301Z1
F4301Z Insert Failed (128J)
CAUSE . . . . Insert failed for the Record with the key fields F4301Z1 under one of the following conditions : - Duplicate Key fields - Fields have special characters - Fields are not of the correct data type
RESOLUTION. . Verify you have right values for all the fields
The error is issued by ImportFlatFileToJDEFile (B4700240) business function on Line 276 of the code
Invalid Format (4569)
CAUSE. . . . An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
RESOLUTION. . Check format.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a flat file for transaction type JDEPOIN
- Use Record Type 1 for Header (F4301Z1) record
- Use Record Type 2 for Detail (F4311Z1)
- Save the flat file on the Fat Client hard drive and note the path where it is saved
- In the JDEPOIN transaction in the Flat File Cross Reference, enter the file path correctly as to where it resides
- Run Flat File Conversion (R47002C) Version XJDE0041 (Inbound Purchase Order Batch) with logs activated locally on the fat client.
- Review the debug log and confirm the errors.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms