E1: 43: No Warning on PO Change When Supplier Max Order Value (MAXO) Exceeded
(Doc ID 2320153.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Procurement
PO Entry (P4310)
When you change a previously saved purchase order so the PO total amount exceeds the max order amount, the warning Order Amount Above Order Maximum (3192) is NOT issued. If making a change in ADD mode the warning is issued, but not if changing a previously saved purchase order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new supplier with a Max Order Amount (MAXO) of 1,000.00.
- Enter a purchase order for this vendor of 900.00. No warning is issued because the order is under 1,000. Save the Order.
- Reinquire and take the Row Exit to Detail Revisions.
- While in Change mode, go to the order line and change the amount to exceed the 1,000 maximum for the supplier.
- Click the Green Checkmark to save the order.
- The Order Amount Above Order Maximum Warning (3192) is NOT issued
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document