E1: 41: P4112 Does Not Default Location when Selecting License Plate
(Doc ID 2320943.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program ID: P4112
When trying to issue a quantity from a license plate and when selecting the License plate number through visual assist in P46L10 then the location information is not defaulted back into the P4112 grid and error 141LPN - License Plate location error is issued.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P4112 Enter item number and quantity and click visual assist for LPN number
2) On P46L10 select license plate and confirm selection
3) Back on P4112 LPN is populated in grid
4) Tab of line and error 141LPN - License Plate location error is issued
5) The location is populated with default blank location instead of the location that is associated with the LPN
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document