E1: 04: Automatic Payment Process Creates Duplicate Check Number for Draft If Payment Instrument Is Not 'D'
(Doc ID 2320953.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Automatic Payment process, system creates draft records (F0411, F0413) with duplicate check number if using other payment instrument than 'D'.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Add payment instrument 'S' for the draft on P0417.
2. Create a voucher (Pay Inst = S) with a bank account A.
3. Run R04570.
4. 'Write' and 'Update' on P04571.
5. Create a voucher (Pay Inst = S) with other bank account B
6. Run R04570.
7. 'Write' with the same payment number as the 1st draft and 'Update' on P04571.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document