E1: 43: Landed Cost Rule Not Updated In OP Order Generated From OR
(Doc ID 2321455.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version,
Tools version 9.1
The purchase order generated from requisition (P43060) is updated with blank Landed Cost Rule even with the processing option of P4310 called from P43060 is setup with the landed cost rule. Issue is specific to scenario where the workday calendar is not setup in the system . User will get the warning message 'Workday Calendar Not setup' during the release of requisition order.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1. Ensure no workday calendar setup for the transaction branch plant as well as for ALL branch in the system.
2. Setup Landed Cost rule in P41291.
3. Create purchase requisition order (OR).
4. P43060 version specifies the version of P4310 and in the P4310 populate the landed cost rule.
5. Open P43060 and release the requisition order created. Click ok 'Workday Calendar Not setup' warning displayed. Click OK and OR released.
6. Take form exit- Generate order.
7. Verify the OP order generated. The cost rule is Blank. Not updated as per the processing option.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!