E1: 47: Error: Open of File Unsuccessful (3003) During Flat File Conversion on Unix
(Doc ID 2322781.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inbound Flat File Conversion (R47002C)
When attempting to import a flat file to a Unix Enterprise Server using Inbound Flat File Conversion (R47002C) to create a record in the Voucher Transactions - Batch Upload (F0411Z1) table, using the SIUX04 transaction type, the following error occurs.
Error: Open of File Unsuccessful (3003)
Cause . . . . One or more of the master files required for the execution of this program failed to open successfully.
Resolution . . Please exit this program and contact your Operations department to have the appropriate file(s) created in your environment.
The ImportFlatFileToJDEFile (b4700240.c) Business Function sends the error Error: Open of File Unsuccessful (3003) on Line 197 of the program
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup a Transaction Type JDEVOUCH in the Flat File Cross Reference (P47002) program
- Specify the file path for the flat file on the Unix server as /u03/input/SIUX/F0411Z1.TXT
- Create the flat file using semicolon (;) as the field delimiter
- Place the flat file on the Unix Server in the location /u03/input/SIUX/F0411Z1.TXT
- Setup a version of Inbound Flat File Conversion (R47002C) in batch versions
- On the Separators Tab Option #1 (Field delimiter) specify a semicolon (;)
- Run the version of Inbound Flat File Conversion (R47002C)
- The record is not created in the Voucher Transactions - Batch Upload (F0411Z1) table
- The Error: Open of File Unsuccessful is sent to the work center.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document