E1: 42: Kit Parent Status Not Copied To Component Lines
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
When the status of a Kit Parent Item is changed on a previously created sales order, the new status of the kit parent is not updated on the kit components lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sales Order Entry (P4210) Process Tab Option #9 (Hide Kit Components) is set to 1 (Hide Kit Components)
- The Kit Parent: "50G AL TANK" includes one component: "65-01095-01"
- Customer Service Inquiry for Order 10050857 for Kit Parent: "50G AL TANK" shows status at 520-521
- Go to Sales Order Detail revision on the Kit Parent Item and change the status to 521/525
- When the line is edited, the KIT balancing window does not Pop-up
- Checking the Sales Detail lines in the data browser, the components status is not changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms