E1: 04: R04572T1 (PPD EFT Format) Does Not Write Debit Entries To Records 8 & 9 Even If Processing Option 7, EFT Tab, Is Set To 1 (One)
(Doc ID 2323330.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even though processing option #7 on the 'EFT' tab of the Create A/P Bank Tape - PPD Format (R04572T1) print program UBE is set to a 1 (one), no balancing Debit Entry to the current bank account is created in records 8 and 9 of the text file.
Per this processing option's text:
"Enter a '1' to print a Balancing Debit Entry (Record 6) to the current bank account. If left blank, no balancing record will be written.
Note: If a record is written, the routing and account numbers for the bank account will be used (specified in file F0030)."
The balancing debit entry should be the total of the payment amounts of the records 6, written into the following fields:
- record 8, positions 21 to 32
- record 9, positions 32 to 43
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Payment Instrument (00/PY): set up a value for Create A/P Bank Tape - PPD Format (R04572T1)
- Produce Bank File (04/PP): set up a code for R04572T1
- Batch Versions: set the processing options and data selections of R04572T1:
- Set processing option #7 to 1 (“Enter a '1' to print a Balancing Debit Entry (Record 6) to the current bank account. If left blank, no balancing record will be written”)
- Payment Instrument Defaults program (P0417): attach the payment instrument value for R04572T1 from UDC 00/PY to the R04572T1 payment format
- Bank Account Information (P0030G): set up the GL bank account
- Supplier Master Information (P04012): set up 3 suppliers, and for each supplier:
- Verify the status of the Pre-Note Code option
- Specify the payment instrument for R04572T1 in the Payment Instrument field
- Bank Account Cross-Reference (P0030A): Enter the bank account information for the supplier in the Bank Transit Number and Bank Account Number fields
- Standard Voucher Entry (P0411): create a voucher for each supplier
- R09801: post the vouchers
- Speed Status Change (P0411S): check the vouchers for the suppliers
- Run Create Payment Groups (R04570)
- Work with Payment Groups (P04571)
- Write the payment group
- Check the results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!