E1: 46: No Weight Calculation in F4620 for Small Value
(Doc ID 2323686.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The F4620.WEIT (Used Weight) is zero in the F4620 Carton Details when the item weights 2 GM (grams).
1. Define an item's weight as 1 EA = 2 GM (Grams)
2. Set the Item Standard Pack and Pallet Standard Pack
3. Define the containers being used. The Weight is kept in KG (Kilograms)
4. P4210 enter a transportation sales order for 150 EA of the item.
5. Generate the Carton Details, F4620, and notice the Used Weight = 0. The weight in F4211 is set to 300 GM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document