E1: 76B: Work With Landed Costs (Brazil) P76B807 Allows User to Apply Freight Note More Than Once
(Doc ID 2324275.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work with Landed Costs (P76B807) application should not allow the user to create freight note more than once for the same Nota Fiscal, specially after Nota Fiscal for the goods (Stock Item) has been closed.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. P4310/P4310BR - Create a purchase order for stock item
2. P4310/P4310BR - Create a purchase order for NON-stock item (freight)
3. P4312/P4312BR - Receive the purchase order for stock item. DO NOT CLOSE the Nota Fiscal received with stock item Purchase Order
4. P4312/P4312BR - Receive the purchase order for NON-stock item (freight).
5. P76B900 - CLOSE the Nota Fiscal received with NON-stock item Purchase Order
6. P7610B (Apply Landed Cost Version) ¿ Inquire the Non-stock item Nota Fiscal and take Row exit to Freight Note
7. P7610B > P76B900 - Now close the Nota Fiscal received with the Stock Item
8. Check the data in following tables:
DATABROWSER F43121 and F0911 - As it is expected, the record lines for the item and for the Landed Costs (Freight, Insurance and Expenses) are created.
9. Repeat the same steps described in step 6, P7610B applying landed costs once again
10. Check DATA in following tables:
F43121 - See that, there are new records for freight costs in there
F0911 - See that, there are new records for freight costs in there
System should check if Nota Fiscal for stock item is closed and do not allow user apply freight note (Landed Cost) again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!