E1: 42: P42101 Deletes Kit Lines If Requested Date Is Changed After Pick Slip
(Doc ID 2324320.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P42101 deletes kit lines if requested date is changed after pick slip was done and items have been split by location/lot.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set KIT item with 3 components
2. Verify components availability on lots
3. Create sales order with P42101
4. Save order and Print Pick Slip
5. Pick Slip creates additional lines for item LOTs
6. Re-inquire, go to Edit Full Header and change Requested Date
7. Kit selection does NOT display all lines
8. Save, re-inquire and notice that lines have been Cancelled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document