E1: 45: Advance Preference for Inventory Commitment to Work for ST Free Goods Lines
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When transferring items from one branch to another (30 to 10) using ST OT orders, if free goods are associated with the items but are coming from another branch (70) and setting up Advanced Preference 05 (Inventory Commitment) to set the branch to 70 for the Free Goods item, this will not be resolved.
1. Define a Free goods adjustment. For each GMITEM, one free SHAMPOO is offered.
2. GMITEM is placed in BP 30 while SHAMPOO is held in BP 70.
3. Define the Advanced Preference 05 for SHAMPOO item to come from BP 70.
4. P4210 enter regular Sales Order for GMITEM using BP 30. Save.
5. A free goods line is added for SHAMPOO from branch 70 (as per the preference)
6. P4210 enter an ST OT from branch 30 to 10 for GMITEM. Save.
7. A free goods line is added for SHAMPOO from branch 30. Assuming BP 30 doesn't hold any items, it should be sent from 70.
The customer would like for the Advanced Preference 05 to get resolved for the free goods lines on the ST orders as it happens for regular Sales orders
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms