E1: 41: Data Loss On F4101 When P4101 Interop Processing Option Is Set-up
(Doc ID 2325148.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an item is being reviewed via P4101 application, CMETH field is blanked out if Interop processing options are set up.
Steps to reproduce:
- create a P4101 version having JDEITEM and 1 into Interop/Transaction Type and Interop/Before/After Image Processing respectively
- enter a stock item and enter 1 into Configurator Costing Method field (CMETH) - other fields should not do matter
- save and close
- run P4101 and above created version to edit the created item
- click on OK button twice, then click on Close button twice - you go back to the initial window
- click on Find button and select your item
- CMETH value has been cleaned up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document