E1: 41: Rounding Differences During Cardex Transactions
(Doc ID 2325227.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The differences that come from system roundings, should be written in Cardex and GL automatically.
As an example:
1. Define item with inventory cost method = 02
2. Adjust inventory for 1000000 units and cost 1.2345
3. See that item balance and account balance are the same
4. Adjust inventory for 1000 units and cost 1.5678
5. See that item balance and account balance have difference of 33
The difference of 33 should be written automatically in P4111 and P0911, instead of creating an inventory adjustment with the minus amount, every time the difference appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document