E1: 42: P4006 Does Not Refresh Vertex Geo Code When Address Is Refreshed
(Doc ID 2325455.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Vertex - Distribution
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
When entering a Vertex sales order and accessing P4006 Order Address Info form exit from the header, P4006 does not refresh the Vertex GeoCode when the address is refreshed from the Address Book.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Add Vertex sales order header first. Make sure a Geocode defaults in.
2. In the header, form exit to Order Address
3. Override the order address with a new address in a different city, state, zip
4. The new geocode is correctly retrieved into the order header.
5. Without exiting, go back into Order Address form exit
6. Form exit to Refresh the original address and click OK
7. The geocode is not retrieved from the refreshed address
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document