E1: 45: Procurement Free Goods Line Tax Information
(Doc ID 2325738.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Procurement - Version 9.0 to 9.2 [Release 9.0 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The free goods line added to a purchase order gets the Tax Y/N field populated from the item branch of the original item, instead of the setup of the actual free good item
1. Original item - WATER - taxable = Y
2. Free good item - BOTTLE - taxable = N
3. Set a Free goods price adjustment for the WATER with free good item BOTTLE.
4. P4310 enter a purchase order for 100 EA water
5. Save and inquiry
6. Notice 10 bottles were added at the cost defined in the price adjustment but the Tax Y/N field for the free goods item is Y, as the original line, instead of coming from the Item Branch of the free good item, as N.
Note: In Sales, the Tax Y/N comes from the Item branch of the free good item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document