E1: 43: Receipt Routing Based Override Not Passed To F4108
(Doc ID 2325967.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Procurement
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
During a movement to stock, if the based on date in the multiple locations form is overridden to a different date, that override date is not written to the F4108. Instead the receipt/system date is written.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Enter an item and specify lot process type 2 and lot expiration date method 2.
2. Add a supplier item relationship with a receipt route.
3. Enter a PO and receive the PO into receipt routing.
4. When performing the final movement to stock, go to multiple locations and override the based on date to a different date.
5. After receiving to stock, use P4108 to inquire on the lot and notice the based on date is not the override date. It is the system date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document