E1: 42: Sold To Address On SK Orders Is Always Header Branch Plant Address
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Intercompany Sales orders (R4210IC)
When the Create Intercompany Sales Orders (R4210IC) program generates the SK Sales order it populates the Sold To Address and Ship To Address as 200100 which is the same as the Header Branch Plant Address on the SI Sales Order. The client wants the Sold To Address to be populated as 2001, which is the Header Company address not 200100 which is the Header Branch Plant Address on the SI Sales Order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In the Branch Plant Constants (P41001) for Branch Plant 200100 the Address Number is 200100
- The Billing Information Page for Customer 200100 is setup to use a Related Address Number = 7 (Address Number 1)
- Address Book record of 200100 is intended as Ship To address and is setup in the Related Address Tab to pull in a Related Address Number 1 of 2001 (Header Company Address).
- When the user enters a manual sales order (SO) entering 200100 as ship to it retrieves the Related Address Number 1 as the Sold To Address.
- When the user runs the Create Intercompany Sales Orders (R4210IC) program to generate the SK Sales order it populates the Sold To Address as 200100.
- The client wants the Create Intercompany Sales Orders (R4210IC) program to use the same logic as the Manual Sales Order Entry (P4210) program.
- When Invoice Print (R42565) is run on the SK sales order, the invoice is getting sent to the wrong customer address
- When Sales Update (R42800) is run on the SK sales order, the Customer Ledger (F03B11) record is wrong pointing Accounts Receivable collections to the wrong Customer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms