E1: 40R: Promised Ship Time Set to Zero on Sales Order When Demand is Decreased
(Doc ID 2326502.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Demand Scheduling Execution - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.2
Program ID: R40R010
Tools Release: 9.2
When running the Create Schedule UBE (R40R010) and there has been a decrease
in demand, the quantity on the existing sales order line is updated correctly.
However if there was a promised Delivery time (RSDT) and promised ship time (PMDT) on the sales order line, the
promised ship time is being reset to zero. This causes a new shipment number to be
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P47171: Create new EDI demand
2) On Demand schedule populate Promised Delivery Date and Time, Requested Date/time is left blank
3) Run the R47171 to generate demand detail (F40R11) records
4) On Demand detail note the Requested date/time is populated based on the promised deliver date/time
5) Run R40R010 to create sales Order and shipment
6) Note the Requested date/time, promised deliver date/time nd promised Ship date/time have been populated on te order
7) In P40R10 decrease the demand quantity, but do not change any of the dates or times on the demand detail record
8) Run R40R010 and Quantity on Order line is updated
9) Note that Promised Ship time is blanked out and order is placed on a new shipment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document