E1: 43: Progress Payment Batch Stuck In Pending Status
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Procurement
Voucher Match (P4314)
After completing a progress payment with retainage, the batch is in pending status. The client expects the batch to be in approved status after it is created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a subcontract order. Populate Subcontract Header information, using Supplier 4347 S&J Contracting with 5% retainage and check the Retainage Indicator checkbox. Sales Taxes (10% rate) are also defaulted from the supplier.
- Enter a J line type line for 10,000.00 and save the order.
- Go into Progress Payments (P4314), Find the Contract you created, select Contracts to Pay and select the green checkmark.
- Pull in the Contract to match, change the Payment Amount and Amount to Voucher to 2,000.00. Note the Batch Number is 372341. Save the voucher.
- Return to the Progress Payments (P4314) Work with Contracts Screen. Leave this screen up. Do not change anything.
- Fastpath enter Work With Batches (P0011). Populate Batch Number 372341 and Click Find. Batch is in Pending Status.
- Return to the Progress Payments (P4314) Work with Contracts Screen. Click on the X to Exit the program.
- Return to Work With Batches (P0011) and the Batch is still pending. Click Find.
- Batch is still Pending. Stuck in Pending status. Close the program.
- Exit EnterpriseOne and sign back in.
- In Fastpath enter Work With Batches (P0011).
- Populate Batch Number 372341 and Click Find. Batch is still stuck in Pending Status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms