E1: 52: Units For Revenue Accounts Are Populated a Positive Value When Processed From Job Cost Budget Amounts Instead of Negative
(Doc ID 2327710.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Code fix for Bug 16529002 caused the units to be populated a positive value when processing from Job Cost budget amounts instead of negative as it should be for a Revenue account
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Contract (P5201) with Unit Price Type Billing Line (P5202)
2. Set up account in P5202 with the BU OBJ Sub and the cross ref for just the sub from job cost
3 Set up Budget
4. Enter Quantities in Place (P51006) from Job Cost for Units.
5. Click OK
6. Go to Batch Review in Invoice Generation for Contract Billing (P48221)
7. Select to create a batch
8. Select Batch and select to create an Invoice.
9. Run Journal Generation and view the R48300
10. At this point the amounts are negative however, the units are positive.
11. Run Create AR and Post Batch
12. View JSI and see units are positive.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document