E1: 46: Cancelling Sales Transfer Request Incorrectly Updates The Related OT Order With 1 Unit Of Quantity - P4600
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Picking Request is canceled using P4600 for ST order updating the sales status code(999), the corresponding line in the related OT order retains quantity with 1 unit incorrectly instead of cancelling the line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Sales Transfer Order(ST/OT) from P4210 from a Warehouse B/P to Different B/P for a qty of 30.0000
2. The ST order is now under warehouse process
3. Related OT order is created with respective qty
3. Access Pick Request(P4600) and set the processing option(Next Status Code Sales Order) to 999 under picking option of P4600 version
4. Inquire the above ST Order from P4600. Row exit->Cancel Request
5. Request Cancelled(status 291)
6. Inquire the ST order from P4210.Hold Code is released and the system is out of the warehouse process. The order is now cancelled
7. Inquire on the related OT order, the quantity to receive shows as 1 and line is still open.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms