E1: 49: Taxed Shipped Amount Wrong For Partial Delivery Confirmation-P49650
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2 version,
Tools Version 9.1
Taxed Shipped Amount for the transportation order is not calculated properly
for partial confirm delivery. The amount is calculated for the total quantity and not for the partial quantity. This is resulting in sales update error- tax invalid
Steps to Replicate
1. Create transportation order for bulk item where the customer have the taxed price flag enabled.
2. Select the shipment and add it to the load (compartments In transit CI load type)
3. Now split the quantity of the order in 2 compartments.
4. Approve and confirm the load.
5. Perform confirm delivery for partial quantity .
7. Noticed that the taxed shipped amount is updated as for the total quantity and not for partial quantity.
Example : Quantity 10 LT , Amount = 1500, taxed amount 1650
After confirm delivery (partial) Quantity = 5LT , Amount shipped = 750 , taxed amount shipped = 1650 (wrong) , tax amount ordered shows as 825 which is for the partial amount .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms